Released on 08 Jan 2015
3,002nd most popular
|Historical Low||Steam on 2016-06-23||75% off||$0.49|
|Current Best||Itch.io on 2022-04-04||0% off||$1.99|
Historical Low, Current Best
At first sight, Cubot is a puzzle-game with a minimalist gameplay, just move color cubes towards tiles of the same color. It's really easy, but it will be a torture for your mind to complete all levels of the game because the apparent simplicity of the game is in contradiction with the complexity of the puzzles. Moreover, an important point in the gameplay is if you have multiple cubes, they move simultaneously!
- Easy gameplay, just move cubes... that's it!
- Simplistic but not repetitive, use different elements to achieve your goal: buttons, elevators, color swappers, teleporters...
- The game and menus have a clean look to not disturb your concentration. In the same vein, the music is very soothing.
- There are 80 levels for several hours of playing to keep you challenged.
- The challenge increases level by level. If you are stumped, help is available!
|Itch.io||Win, Mac, Linux||0%||$1.99||$1.99||$1.99||unknown|
|Steam||Win, Mac, Linux||0%||$1.99||$0.49||$1.99||unknown|
We don't know about any voucher for this game
IsThereAnyDeal.com is not responsible for the content displayed. Any information may be already outdated at the time of visit.
All copyrights, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Coded by Tomáš Fedor
, webdesign by Zelgaris